So I have been tagged by a few friends; Laura, Jessica, and Nano. Guess it's about time I actually do it so I can pass it on to others. Just so everyone knows I am not to good at these things. I am supposed to write 7 Random Facts about me. I loved reading everyone else's but cannot guarantee the same with my own. Here goes:
1. When I was little I wanted to be a Rock Star! And it was more than a small desire, I was obssessed with this goal. I even went to the extent to make my mother start calling music agencies and asking how i can get in at their company! One small glitch in my rock star dream was the part that I could not sing! I mean I could physically sing and i did all the time but I could not sing well! I wish my mom would have told me that.
2. I am not a good cook. That is probably is no surprise to many of you especially past roomies, family, and of course my husband. But hey I do other things really well like....let me think for a minute.
3. I have crazy, vivid dreams. I always have, I still remember some nightmares from my childhood. I wonder if it is because I love to read!! I only wish I could somehow tape record my dreams because I could make a killing selling the stories to film producers. But when I wake up I slowly start to forget them. My hubby dosen't dream at all(or at least he dosen't remember them).
4. This is not a random fact but a random story...when Sam asked me to marry him he had tied the ring on the back of a Lei(we were living in Hawaii) I was wearing. I obviously didn't know yet but when i went to the restroom the Lei was itching my neck so I took it off for a minute. Low and Behold there was a Diamond ring attached to it! I was so excited I had to try it on right there in the bathroom stall. Needless to say I had to fake being surprised an hour later when he pops the question and takes off the Lei to show me the ring. Sorry Sam..
5. My favorite thing to do lately when I need a break is go for a drive. No, not a quiet lesiurely kind of drive but a loud musical singing session. I like to grab my I-Pod and blast my music as I drive aimlessly through Lodi. For some reason it relaxes me and reminds me that I am still a normal fun girl not just a tired mommy of two. Sounds kinda weird huh?
6. I like Baked Taquitos. A restaurant I waitressed at in college used to bake them for me instead of frying them. I am on a continual quest to find a mexican place that will do the same. I seriously ask everytime, and sadly have not found any other restaurant that will make them like that.
7. My last random comment is that I like E-bay. It is my little obsession lately...I sell stuff to earn a little extra Stephanie cash. Sam says that one day he will come home and I will have sold everything in the house. Now who is exaggerating?
So now to Tag a few friends you don't have to do this, only if you have a couple of spare minutes. However, if you do it make sure to tag 6 more friends. Alright, Heidi, Kim, Kristina, Rae, Lindsey B., and Crow let's see what you got. 7 Random Facts!!